WE WILL BE RACING THIS SATURDAY! The weather is finally cooperating with us and our first race of the Winter season in Crookston will go on as scheduled. Here are a few notes for Saturday:
– Gates open at 10:00am. 1 round of hot laps will begin at 11:00am. Race at 11:30am.
– It’s at the Red River Valley Winter Shows Building in Crookston. It’ll be in the North building. (East side double doors – look for the RRKC signs.)
– The track size will be similar to Valley City and so the setups and gearing should remain about the same.
– It’s a good idea to put labels on your tools, gas tanks, etc.
– Make sure you have all of your safety gear.
– Save some time at the sign-in table by printing and signing the waiver paperwork HERE. The Red River Valley Shows facility requires this paperwork for EVERY DRIVER participating. (Pit members or fans do not need to sign this paperwork. Only Drivers)
– The pits are smaller and so only bring in necessary items. (No trailers inside)
– There’s a limited number of outlets to use.
– Everyone will need to buy a wristband because there isn’t a clear separation from the pits and fan areas.
– There’s a small grandstand but we suggest bringing a lawn chair if you want to watch.
– Concessions will be available.
– We’re looking for a photographer/videographer for each event. (Contact Scott Sailer email@example.com for more information)