The 2013/2014 Winter (Dirt) Racing Series schedule has been released! This season we’ll be racing in Crookston, MN at the Red River Valley Winter Shows Building. It’ll be in the North building. (East side double doors – look for the RRKC signs.) The first race will be on Saturday, December 7th.
– The track size will be similar to Valley City and so the setups and gearing should remain about the same.
– Only 1 round of hot laps.
– The pits are smaller and so only bring in necessary items. (No trailers inside)
– There’s a limited number of outlets to use.
– Everyone will need to buy a wristband because there isn’t a clear separation from the pits and fan areas.
– There’s a small grandstand but we suggest bringing a lawn chair if you want to watch.
– Concessions WILL NOT be available. A McDonald’s and a gas station aren’t that far away.
– We’re looking for a photographer/videographer for each event. (Contact Scott Sailer firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)