Races Postponed To Tuesday

The weather has not been cooperating with us this spring and the rain we had today didn’t help. We’re postponing the races to Tuesday (June 11) to give the grounds one more day to dry out. We’re still planning on a “test & tune” for the first hour. (6:30pm – 7:30pm) Then at 7:30pm we’ll have heat races (only one heat) followed by a feature race. We’ll be back to a normal schedule Monday, June 17. For those in the pit area, please don’t drive through the drainage ditch on the east side of the pits. And for everyone else, if you see water, don’t drive through it. We don’t want anyone to get stuck out there. Our delicious concessions will be in full force so come hungry and we’ll see you on Tuesday!


This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.