We’re less than a week away to the first race! Monday will be the start to our Summer Asphalt Series in West Fargo, ND. Here are some notes as we begin the 2013 season:
- Try to get there early on Monday because we’ll have membership forms and minor release forms for everyone to fill out.
- Due to requests to have a “test & tune,” we’ll devote the first hour to testing. (6:30pm – 7:30pm) Then at 7:30pm we’ll have heat races (only one heat) followed by a feature race. Then on June 10th we’ll be back to a normal schedule of 2 heat races and a feature.
- It’s highly suggested that you sign-up for our Cancellation Notices. We can send out schedule changes immediately to your cell phone and/or e-mail as soon as we know. To sign-up, go to our Cancellation Notices page on the website. (We’ll also post schedule information on our website, Facebook and Twitter pages)
- If you capture any cool video or great pictures during the season, please pass them along to Scott Sailer. (email@example.com) Any extra footage will help with the year-end video.
- The club is seeking sponsorship for the 2013 season. Sponsorship of the Red River Kart Club will assist in keeping the cost of racing low, help improve and grow the club. We have many options available for your budget. Please visit our Sponsorship page for more details.
See you on Monday!