Weather Watching

We’re keeping watch of the weather coming in on Friday… there’s a chance of snow coming our way. We want everyone to arrive at the races safe and so if weather conditions prove to be too dangerous, we might have to adjust Saturday’s plans. To stay on top of any last minute schedule changes, sign-up to receive text or e-mail alerts by going to our “Cancellation Notices” tab at the top of our website. (Click HERE for the latest weather forecast)


This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.