Saturday’s Weather

We’re keeping an eye on the weather for Saturday because it looks to have some high winds along with blowing snow and dropping temperatures. We’ll check the forecast Friday morning and make a decision by 1pm on if we should race. Updates will be posted on our website, AreaVoices blog, Facebook and Twitter. We highly suggest that you sign-up for our Weather Cancellation Service to receive any schedule changes at: http://redriverkartclub.com/cancellation_notices You can register your e-mail and cell phone to get our schedule alerts. (You can cancel at any time)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>